And so another year draws to a close. We would like to take the opportunity to wish all our clients, business partners, friends, diligent beta testers and other supporters a very happy holiday season.
The four of us are looking forward to spending some time with loved ones after a year that can only be described as somewhat frantic (in a good way). In addition to a lot of consulting and coding work, commercially, 2016 looked like this (expressed in a smattering of bullet points):
- We attended IBM Connect in Florida
- We urged all coders to develop with LDC Via in a webinar
- We provided free full-text for all!
- We headed to Eindhoven for Engage, to Austin for MWLUG, to London for ICON UK, and to Oslo for the ISBG meeting
- We announced a strategic partnership with PSC Group
- We launched KEEP.WORKS (and a second beta is coming soon)
- We attained G-Cloud accreditation for UK public sector work
- We added myriad features to the LDC Via platform: Eton Mess, free full-text, SAML, various API changes, Toad in the hole and more…
- We announced another partnership, this time with Andrew Magerman in Switzerland
Phew! Thank you for reading, and we hope you have a restful break. We also look forward to working with many of you in 2017.
The LDC Via team